Please pray for my family. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Miscellaneous] >> Prayer & Inspirational Messages

DDinDFW -> Please pray for my family. (3/14/2017 12:39:53 PM)

My husband passed away suddenly and unexpectedly yesterday afternoon. Our boys are ages 18 and 13, and it will be difficult for all of us without him.

Thankis

mum in san diego -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/14/2017 1:37:35 PM)

Oh Dana Im so sorry to read your post. The news is devastating. Through the years I've learned your faith is strong and deep. The stories you've shared about your family
indicate a very loving and close relationships. I send my sincere condolences along with the tightest cyber hug.

Grammie -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/14/2017 1:55:48 PM)

My sincere sympathy to you & your sons, Dana. What a terrible loss for you. May your faith and your memories sustain you in this difficult time.

caaguirre -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/14/2017 2:49:17 PM)

I feel sick just reading this, words don't express how sorry I am, Dana. God bless you and all who love your dear husband as you face this terrible sorrow. My prayers are with you.

Bobette -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/14/2017 4:02:49 PM)

Dana - I am shocked to say the least. God will carry you and your sons as you go forward. Take time to grieve and hold each other tightly. May God direct your steps and your paths. I am sorry for all of you. God bless you and your boys.

annabelle1 -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/14/2017 4:13:10 PM)

Dana - I pray for the Lord to hold you tightly and pray for your comfort. God Bless you and your sons.

Daylily430 -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/14/2017 6:03:16 PM)

Such heartbreaking news. My sympathy, thoughts and prayers for you and your boys.

ssstitches -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/14/2017 6:59:59 PM)

What a shock! You must have a huge hole in your heart right now. For you and your boys I will hold you in my heart as you
go through this difficult time. Please keep in touch with your friends here as we grieve with you.
You are all in my prayers.

Martha

gillie -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/14/2017 7:25:37 PM)

My prayers for you and the boys. As others have said, your strong faith will help you through this awful time. Hugs and let us know if we can be of any help.

mizzlilly -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/14/2017 7:34:31 PM)

Such heartbreaking news. My deepest sympathy to you, your boys and your extended family. You words painted a picture of a very warm and loving family. Such a shock and devastating loss. I will be thinking of all of you in the coming days and beyond...

MoDo -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/14/2017 8:23:21 PM)

Sincere condolences to you and your family, Dana. I pray that God will wrap you in comfort at this time.

Roxann -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/14/2017 11:35:07 PM)

Dana, I have no words to express my shock and sadness. Prayers for your family and cyber hugs for you. My deepest sympathies.

2435Linda -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/15/2017 12:22:32 AM)

O Dana what heartbreaking news you have had. I wish I could send you a hug that would help, but I realize it will be a while before you and the boys begin to feel normal again. Lots of hugs to your family along with sincerest condolences.

SewLynn -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/15/2017 9:09:23 AM)

Hugs and prayers. You have my deepest sympathies.

KarenVA -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/15/2017 10:22:19 AM)

I am so sorry!!!! I'm praying for you, too!!

Chris Lyon -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/15/2017 10:52:39 AM)

I wish I could tell you everything I have learned over the last 20+ years, but I can't and you aren't ready to hear it yet. Right now you need to grieve. That is something very personal between you and God. Find your own way, and don't let anyone else tell you the "correct" way. Your life will never be the same, and the ache will never go away. The spear that pierces your heart will become less sharp, and life will be good again, but it will be forever altered. Your friends are your strength, but they are grieving, too. Forgive their clumsy attempts and cherish their beautiful love. God is still in control, even as your world spins into the abyss. I think my email is good on this site. I have walked a similar path and am here to talk at any time.

Linda S. -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/15/2017 11:27:36 AM)

Dear Dana, You will be in my thoughts and prayers as I ask God to hold you and your
dear ones close, at this most difficult time. I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.

Nananeva -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/15/2017 12:14:22 PM)

When I saw your posting, I was unable to reply til now. March 14 would have been my 54th anniversary. It has been 7 months since Don died. It's hard, Dana, but your life can and will go on. Am sending prayers, asking for strength and comfort for you and your sons. May God bless all of you.

Fancy Stitches -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/15/2017 10:21:26 PM)

I am sending deepest sympathy to you and your family. There are no words that can make a significant difference...I wish I had some. But know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Barbara

KathyD -> RE: Please pray for my family. (3/16/2017 4:33:54 AM)

I'm so sorry to hear of your husband's sudden passing. I know you all have to be in such shock! My thoughts and prayers are with you and the boys as you navigate this unexpected and sad time. May God comfort you as only He can.

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

© 2017 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy