Shirley's stories (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Miscellaneous] >> Prayer & Inspirational Messages

gigito4 -> Shirley's stories (4/17/2017 12:03:06 AM)

Shirley, I've missed your stories about your dogs, your boarders, and your life in general. I hope nothing is wrong. I also wonder about Jackie; if she ever moved to FL and how Tara and the girls are doing, particularly Nora.

caaguirre -> RE: Shirley's stories (4/18/2017 9:54:36 PM)

I've seen quite a few of Shirley's posts on Facebook, so maybe she posts there more often.

Nananeva -> RE: Shirley's stories (4/19/2017 9:30:16 AM)

I hoped Shirley and Jacki - both - would post a reply. They are on Facebook. Shirley has been enduring a bad snowstorm in Calgary this last week. She had a funny story about fixing an Easter Breakfast. Jacki and her daughters' family are very close, but no - she hasn't moved as yet. The baby Nora is in special care, but doing well. Go to Facebook and search for them. Shirley Boulton - Jacki Elam.

ShirleyCalgary -> RE: Shirley's stories (4/25/2017 9:35:15 AM)

Nothing much has changed - still have 2 boarders - THANK YOU JESUS - one vacant room...
Dealing with loss really is more stressful and harmful to the spirit... regardless if you loss your job your home a child or a spouse or even a good friend - it really helps to remind yourself that many would change and grab my life in a heartbeat many in worse situations...

Page: [1]

© 2017 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy