Easter bishop with cherub medallion (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Smocking

Janice -> Easter bishop with cherub medallion (4/20/2017 1:52:40 PM)

I hope you all had a fabulous Easter and finished your sewing before sunrise Easter morning. I cut it close but managed to finish this Swiss voile modified bishop for my 4 yo granddaughter. The cherub medallion was cut from a remnant from a vintage tablecloth and I've waited a long time to use it. Even without a cat feature Vivian Rose loved it. More details of our Easter celebration and photos of the dress are posted here.

[image]local://814/EFB5C10ABB3C487484CD950942C1A524.jpg[/image]

Grammie -> RE: Easter bishop with cherub medallion (4/20/2017 2:59:02 PM)

What a wonderful holiday for your family...and the dress is perfect! Love, love, love that fabric.

We had a quiet day with just one of our grandchildren here for church and lunch.

caaguirre -> RE: Easter bishop with cherub medallion (4/21/2017 10:42:41 PM)

So sweet and it was fun to read your blog. What wonderful memories were made this weekend.

MoDo -> RE: Easter bishop with cherub medallion (4/22/2017 8:40:44 AM)

What a lovely dress!! And Vivian Rose is growing so fast! I do believe I'm a bit envious of your weekend celebrations, though [;)]. Thanks for sharing your joy with us!

vpenner -> RE: Easter bishop with cherub medallion (4/22/2017 1:06:54 PM)

Beautiful dress, Janice!! Vivian is sure a beauty, too[:)]

Janice -> RE: Easter bishop with cherub medallion (4/22/2017 1:52:06 PM)

Grammie, your Easter sounds lovely. A quiet day with a single grandchild has a lot of appeal to me right now!

Janice -> RE: Easter bishop with cherub medallion (4/22/2017 1:55:33 PM)

MoDo, it was truly a fabulous time. My dear husband and I love the chaos of children running through the house, sliding down the banister, splashing in the pool, playing with the puppies and cats. With the two sets of grands now more than 1,000 miles apart, the cousin time as precious as the grandparent time. Thank you for the kind words about Vivi's dress. She wears it well.

Janice -> RE: Easter bishop with cherub medallion (4/22/2017 1:57:22 PM)

vpenner, thank you for your remarks about the Easter dress and our precious little Vivian Rose. We are blessed beyond measure with these 4 healthy, bright, fun and loving grandchildren.

Page: [1]

© 2017 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy