Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

Martha Pullen Newsletter?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [MPC News & Updates] >> Martha Pullen Announcements >> Martha Pullen Newsletter? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Martha Pullen Newsletter? - 4/7/2015 5:48:09 PM   
SewLynn

On the MP home page, it says ... Sign up for Martha Pullen's free e-newsletter and you can download 5 crafty Facebook cover photos!

Not sure why I'd want to download the photos, I'm more curious as to whether Martha is involved in any way with the e-newsletter.

Member since 2001.
Post #: 1
RE: Martha Pullen Newsletter? - 4/7/2015 7:45:33 PM   
Linda S.

This is no doubt a stupid question, but what is a "facebook cover photo"?

(in reply to SewLynn)
Post #: 2
RE: Martha Pullen Newsletter? - 4/7/2015 7:52:20 PM   
DDinDFW

Not stupid at all - I don't have any idea what that means.

Dana, mom of two young men

(in reply to Linda S.)
Post #: 3
RE: Martha Pullen Newsletter? - 4/7/2015 10:41:31 PM   
SewLynn

To the best of my knowledge, if you are 'friends' or have liked the page, you can download any or all photos that are posted. The "cover" is the top header, which in the case of the MP Company page is usually an ad. It wasn't a push for me, again ... I'd want to know if the newsletter has ANY content from Martha Pullen herself.

Member since 2001.

(in reply to DDinDFW)
Post #: 4
RE: Martha Pullen Newsletter? - 4/7/2015 11:06:55 PM   
Nananeva

Is anyone subscribed to Martha's new business related newsletter? She says (on Facebook) to go to www.pullenbusiness.com to sign up for it. It has all kinds of info for establishing a business. Sounds like her old newsletter was, scriptures and such plus a recipe to share. No, I'm not interested in starting a business and do not subscribe to it.

Neva

(in reply to SewLynn)
Post #: 5
RE: Martha Pullen Newsletter? - 7/7/2015 6:38:47 PM   
Bunnypep

Its a really small niche she is appealing too. Most of her fans are older women, like myself, a demographic not prone to starting businesses. Judging from the newsletter, I am not sure she can bring in a younger crowd which I think she will need to make this a prosperous endeavor. From what I have seen on FB, she is out of the sewing business, other than what appear to be "guest" sort of appearances here and there. Her posts on FB are all pretty much personal unless someone can show me otherwise. I have stopped following her on FB as I just couldn't handle the blow by blow of her dear husband's demise. It was just too much for me.

Bunny
http://lasewist.blogspot.com/

(in reply to Nananeva)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [MPC News & Updates] >> Martha Pullen Announcements >> Martha Pullen Newsletter? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2017 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy