Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

Sewing and 12 our Days of Christmas

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Children's Construction >> Sewing and 12 our Days of Christmas Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sewing and 12 our Days of Christmas - 1/6/2017 5:07:48 PM   
Janice

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had the merriest Christmas and happiest holiday ever. We just had the best 12 days of Christmas imaginable. With both of our adult children and their families of 4, it was a time of happy chaos. Surprisingly, some was sewing done, though I was too busy to take photos of some. Another "kitty cat" dress had been requested repeatedly by almost 4 yo granddaughter Vivian Rose so I squeezed that one out. There was more, including sewing by the children, and lengthy and probably boring details and photos of our fun activities. More photos and detail of this dress are posted here http://www.janicefergusonsews.com/blog/2017/01/06/fun-sewing-and-our-12-days-of-christmas/ but you can skip over the play-by-play of our 12 days posted at the end.

Attachment (1)

Janice
www.janicefergusonsews.com
Post #: 1
RE: Sewing and 12 our Days of Christmas - 1/6/2017 8:01:42 PM   
gillie

Love the dress but love your 12 day holiday fun.

Gillie

(in reply to Janice)
Post #: 2
RE: Sewing and 12 our Days of Christmas - 1/6/2017 8:37:01 PM   
caaguirre

Cutest dress, I love the fabric and I'll bet Vivian Rose does too!

Happy Sewing, Carol

(in reply to gillie)
Post #: 3
RE: Sewing and 12 our Days of Christmas - 1/6/2017 8:52:10 PM   
Janice

Thanks, Carol. Vivi did love the dress and wore it to her first day back to preschool.

< Message edited by Janice -- 1/6/2017 8:53:57 PM >

Janice

(in reply to caaguirre)
Post #: 4
RE: Sewing and 12 our Days of Christmas - 1/6/2017 8:55:29 PM   
Janice

Gillie, thanks for plowing through my replay of the 12 days. I'm glad you like the dress. It was made quickly but suited Vivi just fine.

Janice

(in reply to Janice)
Post #: 5
RE: Sewing and 12 our Days of Christmas - 1/7/2017 11:54:02 AM   
MoDo

Love the dress! Love the games you came up with for your 12 Days of Christmas!! Very jealous that my granddaughter lives so far away . Thanks for sharing!!

(in reply to Janice)
Post #: 6
RE: Sewing and 12 our Days of Christmas - 1/7/2017 12:13:47 PM   
kmroy

Janice, You are an inspiration to all of us. It is great to read your stories and see your beautiful work. To have you as a grand mother is truly a blessing for these children. Also, you are a great friend to so many and share you love with all. Your mother did a great job training you for your role in life.
Happy New Year!
Kathy

(in reply to Janice)
Post #: 7
RE: Sewing and 12 our Days of Christmas - 1/9/2017 11:30:35 PM   
Janice

MoDo, I am so sorry for you that your granddaughter lives far away. Until Sept. 1, our two older grands lived 24 miles away and the two younger ones just 150. When the older ones moved to NJ I realized just how hard it is for those of you with faraway grands. Just treasure the time you do have with them.

Kathy, thank you for your sweet, thoughtful comment. I think I'll print that out to hang on the fridge for any time I feel blue. But you are too, too kind.

Janice

(in reply to kmroy)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Children's Construction >> Sewing and 12 our Days of Christmas Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2017 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy