Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

Flat Stanley

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Miscellaneous] >> Favorite Books >> Flat Stanley Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Flat Stanley - 2/10/2017 2:40:25 PM   
KarenVA

Have you ever read Flat Stanley to your kids or grandkids? It's about a little boy whose bulletin board fell on him and flattened him like a pancake. So, his brother stuck him into an envelope and mailed Stanley to his grandparents for a visit. It's a really cute story. Anyway, our 8 year old DGD's third grade class read the story and they made their own flat people. Our DGD sent hers to us--to take pictures and send a write up about our city and our state.

So, we just had adventures with Flat Audrey in Colonial Williamsburg!! We had the best visit with a new re-inactor--young Thomas Jefferson, who was kind enough to be photographed with her!!

Attachment (1)

KarenVA

"We cannot do great things, we can only do little things with great love." Mother Teresa

Post #: 1
RE: Flat Stanley - 2/10/2017 5:48:04 PM   
caaguirre

I haven't read the book but my ddil took Flat Stanley with her wherever she went for quite awhile. She's a preschool teacher and the kids had a great time with this. Stanley has shown up in the oddest places ....

Happy Sewing, Carol

(in reply to KarenVA)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Miscellaneous] >> Favorite Books >> Flat Stanley Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll