Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

I'm having rotator cuff pain

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Miscellaneous] >> Prayer & Inspirational Messages >> I'm having rotator cuff pain Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I'm having rotator cuff pain - 4/11/2017 4:19:06 PM   
LindaTX

I had my right rotator cuff operated on back in 2008.
I'm having a lot of pain again. There are a lot of things that I have been doing for my family. They need my help and it scares me that I might not be able to help them for a while. The last time I had surgery, I was pretty useless for 6-8 weeks. I'm trying to help my oldest daughter while she works on her masters degree. I still take my granddaughter to her swim club once a week and it will be 2 times a week pretty soon.
When my mother and youngest daughter need help, I'm usually the one that can help the most.
I just need to be healthy and able to keep helping. I'm feeling so frustrated and afraid.

Never underestimate the power of prayer \@/
Post #: 1
RE: I'm having rotator cuff pain - 4/11/2017 5:27:47 PM   
KarenVA

I'm praying that God heals whatever is causing your pain si you can feel normal again soon!!

KarenVA

"We cannot do great things, we can only do little things with great love." Mother Teresa

(in reply to LindaTX)
Post #: 2
RE: I'm having rotator cuff pain - 4/11/2017 8:08:45 PM   
NormaK

Praying.

(in reply to KarenVA)
Post #: 3
RE: I'm having rotator cuff pain - 4/12/2017 10:08:32 AM   
JR

Oh Linda, I totally understand. I have developed a tear in the one I had surgery on and wonder if the same thing has happened to you.
Believe me I know how painful it is. Most days I keep a heating pad on my shoulders. Have you had another MRI on the shoulder??

Good Luck!!
JR

(in reply to NormaK)
Post #: 4
RE: I'm having rotator cuff pain - 4/12/2017 2:27:54 PM   
vpenner

Oh, Linda, I'm sorry for your pain. I've had a rotator cuff injury, so I've been (and still am) there. Mine didn't require surgery. I regained about 80% of my range of motion, but lost most of the strength in that shoulder. Nobody in the family trusts me to lift anything over 10 pounds, and that's even pushing it. I know my injury can flare up when I do too much and strain it (like trying to lift too much weight while working out). Praying that your pain goes away and you can function because I know you want to be there for your friends and loved ones!!

< Message edited by vpenner -- 4/12/2017 2:28:39 PM >

Mother to James (37), Sarah (34), Aaron (33), Adam (30) and David (27)

(in reply to JR)
Post #: 5
RE: I'm having rotator cuff pain - 4/12/2017 9:52:22 PM   
caaguirre

Ouch! Sorry this has happened, after surgery I expect things to be better forever, don't you? Some of the worst pain I've had was from bursitis in my shoulder but that can't touch what you're experiencing. Hope you find relief ASAP.

(in reply to vpenner)
Post #: 6
RE: I'm having rotator cuff pain - 4/13/2017 1:46:52 PM   
Bobette

Father God, I ask that you totally remove the pain from Linda's shoulder. Heal her shoulder completely. Keep the faith Linda - we serve an awesome God.

(in reply to caaguirre)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Miscellaneous] >> Prayer & Inspirational Messages >> I'm having rotator cuff pain Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2017 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy