Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

Shirley's stories

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Miscellaneous] >> Prayer & Inspirational Messages >> Shirley's stories Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Shirley's stories - 4/17/2017 12:03:06 AM   
gigito4

Shirley, I've missed your stories about your dogs, your boarders, and your life in general. I hope nothing is wrong. I also wonder about Jackie; if she ever moved to FL and how Tara and the girls are doing, particularly Nora.

Gail
Post #: 1
RE: Shirley's stories - 4/18/2017 9:54:36 PM   
caaguirre

I've seen quite a few of Shirley's posts on Facebook, so maybe she posts there more often.

Happy Sewing, Carol

(in reply to gigito4)
Post #: 2
RE: Shirley's stories - 4/19/2017 9:30:16 AM   
Nananeva

I hoped Shirley and Jacki - both - would post a reply. They are on Facebook. Shirley has been enduring a bad snowstorm in Calgary this last week. She had a funny story about fixing an Easter Breakfast. Jacki and her daughters' family are very close, but no - she hasn't moved as yet. The baby Nora is in special care, but doing well. Go to Facebook and search for them. Shirley Boulton - Jacki Elam.

Neva

(in reply to caaguirre)
Post #: 3
RE: Shirley's stories - 4/25/2017 9:35:15 AM   
ShirleyCalgary

Nothing much has changed - still have 2 boarders - THANK YOU JESUS - one vacant room...
Dealing with loss really is more stressful and harmful to the spirit... regardless if you loss your job your home a child or a spouse or even a good friend - it really helps to remind yourself that many would change and grab my life in a heartbeat many in worse situations...

Shirley - Mom to Dickens (PuppyWuppy now known as Dicky Wicky)and Doyle (baby) and Baxter, Bella, Pistol, Cowboy, ChiChi at Rainbow Bridge
I sew on Janome 8000, 10001, 11000se, 12000, 350e, 300e, Janome 234d and Babylock Imagine

(in reply to Nananeva)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Miscellaneous] >> Prayer & Inspirational Messages >> Shirley's stories Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2017 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy