Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

Anyone have a Babylock Molly?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Sewing >> Anyone have a Babylock Molly? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Anyone have a Babylock Molly? - 7/15/2017 8:42:09 AM   
Lucinda007

Hi Gals!

I bought a Molly for our granddaughter. She loves it and easy to use. I want to make a cover for it following the lines of the machine..not just a square. Right now we're in FL so I don't have the machine to measure. There are no places here that sell that model. Only the Anna. I was hoping someone might have access to one so they could take a picture from the side where the "needle lifter dial" is. Oh brother, I'm loosing it. Can't remember what it's called. Anyway, I'd like to see a photo of that side. Let me know and I can give you my info to send a photo or post it here. time flies. Maria is our doughters girl. I had made my daughters wedding veil and was distraught because I thought I had cut it too short. You longtime members might remember. That was about 15 years ago and now I'm teaching my granddaughter to sew. Time does fly!
Post #: 1
RE: Anyone have a Babylock Molly? - 7/21/2017 4:06:47 PM   
caaguirre

Looks like no one does and I don't either but maybe you could contact a dealer or Babylock to get an answer. Good luck!

Happy Sewing, Carol

(in reply to Lucinda007)
Post #: 2
RE: Anyone have a Babylock Molly? - 7/21/2017 5:27:13 PM   
Lucinda007

Hi. Thanks for emailing. Yes, I contacted the guy who sold me the Molly and he was very nice and gave me the measurements. I made a cover for Maria bit turned out cute IMHO.

(in reply to caaguirre)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Sewing >> Anyone have a Babylock Molly? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2017 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy