Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

banners print

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Patterns, Fabrics & Notions >> banners print Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
banners print - 8/10/2017 1:21:12 AM   
patru

Hello.... I am here to know about the best banner print in Toronto. We are planning to start a kindergarten. Interior works are almost done. We have done the interior of the theme Micky and Mini which will be loved by kids. We have also set a park for the kids. We have decided to inaugurate the kindergarten by next month.
As a part of the inauguration, we have planned a welcome party for the kids. Since the entire interior is done on the basis of the theme Micky and Mini, I want the party to be also with the same.In the entrance of the kindergarten, I want a banner with the same theme and also with the photographs of the kids.

In search, I came to know about the banners print in Toronto. Will it be so expensive? I want it to be the best.
Post #: 1
RE: banners print - 8/10/2017 10:50:37 PM   
DDinDFW

Reported

Dana, mom of two young men

(in reply to patru)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Patterns, Fabrics & Notions >> banners print Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2017 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy