Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

FTNOA LETTER

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> FTNOA LETTER Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
FTNOA LETTER - 9/9/2017 12:29:34 PM   
Penny Hal

For those of you who visit her site need to know that she lives in the path of the hurricane in Florida. This is a message she sent:

Important Alert Regarding Hurricane Irma

We have been closely monitoring the progress of Hurricane Irma as we are located in Hernando, FL. (Central Fl area/West Side)

Please know that safety of our family is of the up most importance to us.

Due to Hurricane Irma, updates will be temporarily suspended for storm preparations & potential evacuations. Website updates will resume when possible.

Due to expected power outages, personal customer service will most likely be delayed through the next week.

If you need assistance with your order placed at FTNOA, please contact BMT at cservice@bmtmicro.com Direct your email to Barb.

If you need assistance with your order placed at OPW, please contact support at

support@oregonpatchworks.com Direct your email to Irene

Thanks for your understanding & patience during this time. God Bless

Penny
Post #: 1
RE: FTNOA LETTER - 9/13/2017 8:09:54 AM   
KarenVA

She is ok!!! Thank the Lord! Here's her note:

Checking In After Hurricane Irma

Many of you have reached out and written to me regarding this storm. I have not had a chance to go through all these emails as of yet but please know that our family is safe.

Due to the overwhelming circumstances, it will still take awhile to regain normalcy and to get reorganized, but I promise updates will resume as soon as possible. I dearly thank you for the love, for keeping us in your prayers and the Lord for looking after us. Please keep those in your prayers who are still suffering & displaced.

My personal customer service will resume in a few days, though if you need assistance with your order placed at FTNOA, please contact BMT at cservice@bmtmicro.com Direct your email to Barb.

If you need assistance with your order placed at OPW, please contact support at support@oregonpatchworks.com Direct your email to Irene.

Thanks for your understanding & patience during this time. God Bless

KarenVA

"We cannot do great things, we can only do little things with great love." Mother Teresa

(in reply to Penny Hal)
Post #: 2
RE: FTNOA LETTER - 9/14/2017 1:07:51 PM   
ShirleyCalgary

Good to know that she is safe.

Shirley - Mom to Dickens (PuppyWuppy now known as Dicky Wicky)and Doyle (baby) and Baxter, Bella, Pistol, Cowboy, ChiChi at Rainbow Bridge
I sew on Janome 8000, 10001, 11000se, 12000, 350e, 300e, Janome 234d and Babylock Imagine

(in reply to KarenVA)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> FTNOA LETTER Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote