Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

Home purchase Mortgage Advice please.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Miscellaneous] >> Miscellaneous Chat >> Home purchase Mortgage Advice please. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Home purchase Mortgage Advice please. - 9/11/2017 10:46:12 PM   
April Wright

Hi all,

My one and only daughter is getting married next Spring. The groom is my husband's bestie's son. The kids are in love since their high school time period. I'm really glad that I will get a son; not a son in law. He is really loving, caring, and an understanding guy.

My husband Aeron was a national cyclist and represented Canada in many international athletic meets. He was a very loyal and humble person I met ever in my life. Unfortunately, during a practice session on his new sports cycle last year, there occurred an accident. He fell down and his head was injured badly. He suffered from a severe internal bleeding and died 2 days later.

Our dream was to present a grand new home to our daughter on the occasion of her marriage. But when considering my current financial status, it is impossible to fulfill our dream without an assistance. I'm planning to take a mortgage. In my search, I came across a company providing home purchase mortgages in Alberta. But the thing is that I'm ambiguous about the procedures as this my first time. Can you please help me with proper guidance? Any comments and suggestions are always welcome.
Post #: 1
RE: Home purchase Mortgage Advice please. - 9/12/2017 7:02:30 PM   
MoDo

Reported

(in reply to April Wright)
Post #: 2
RE: Home purchase Mortgage Advice please. - 9/13/2017 5:00:27 PM   
DDinDFW

Thanks for reporting!

Dana, mom of two young men

(in reply to MoDo)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Miscellaneous] >> Miscellaneous Chat >> Home purchase Mortgage Advice please. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2017 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy