Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

2018 IEC preview / release date?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [MPC News & Updates] >> Internet Embroidery Club >> 2018 IEC preview / release date? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2018 IEC preview / release date? - 11/2/2017 12:19:14 AM   
sdotson

Looking forward to the 2018 IEC. Has a release or preview date been determined yet? Last year I was able to purchase November 8th.
Thanks, Suzanne
Post #: 1
RE: 2018 IEC preview / release date? - 11/2/2017 3:50:21 PM   
kmroy

Hi Suzanne,

I sent an email this morning to Natalie Nettles and she just replied.

Yes, there will be an IEC 2018

Sneak peek is due soon and the launch date it Nov 20.

I hope it is a good one this year. Look forward to seeing the sneak peek soon.

Kathy Roy

(in reply to sdotson)
Post #: 2
RE: 2018 IEC preview / release date? - 11/2/2017 11:55:07 PM   
sdotson

thanks so much for checking Kathy.
The design packages have been really nice. i wish they would bring back the monthly club that dealers had for making quick projects. End of November will be here before we know it.
Suzanne

(in reply to kmroy)
Post #: 3
RE: 2018 IEC preview / release date? - 11/18/2017 9:27:06 AM   
NatalieN

Hi ladies: Just wanted to let you know we have moved the 2018 IEC launch to after Thanksgiving, but we’ll have the sneak peek email to current members coming soon with the new launch day announcement. Stay tuned!

~ Natalie Nettles

(in reply to sdotson)
Post #: 4
RE: 2018 IEC preview / release date? - 11/29/2017 7:49:41 PM   
sdotson

Is anyone else checking their email multiple times a day hoping the sneak peek will be there?
I've been looking first thing in the morning, middle of the day... And right before going to bed. If it shows up at bedtime, I'll be too excited to go to sleep.
Oh the beautiful things we will make.
Suzanne

(in reply to NatalieN)
Post #: 5
RE: 2018 IEC preview / release date? - 11/29/2017 11:10:56 PM   
midnightsewin

Under recurring fees, it shows the date of Dec 31, 2017 for the next charge. They must be having a lot of technical difficulties.

Kelly in Louisiana

(in reply to sdotson)
Post #: 6
RE: 2018 IEC preview / release date? - 12/1/2017 9:51:52 AM   
kmroy

OK so the December designs are up. 2 Christmas borders. Candy canes and then another one with ornaments and holly.

Still wondering where the 2018 designs are. I just knew Dec 1 would be the preview date but not yet. Just so very late this year.

The other thing is the Saturday news letter. I haven't had one in several weeks from Kathy Mac. Maybe I have been dropped. Have any of you gotten an email from them on Saturday lately?

I feel like a child at Christmas waiting for Santa......where are our 2018 designs???????

Kathy

(in reply to midnightsewin)
Post #: 7
RE: 2018 IEC preview / release date? - 12/3/2017 12:00:18 PM   
midnightsewin

I called them Friday. The 2018 club has been pushed back yet again. She told me it was ready, but they were waiting for IT to make it live. It's beginning to feel as though something may be going on with the company. I'm doing an online licensing and all the videos were lost. We were supposed to begin in October, but have still not been notified of a new start date. I'm very disappointed in the lack of communication from the company for both the IEC and the Online Licensing!!

Kelly in Louisiana

(in reply to kmroy)
Post #: 8
RE: 2018 IEC preview / release date? - 12/3/2017 7:59:37 PM   
sdotson

Kelly,
I sure hope they can solve the IT problem soon. I'm still checking on this too much. Sadly, I really do not need any new designs, but the IEC Package is a bargain. All those alphabets and quilt designs are very pretty. Hooked.
Suzanne

(in reply to midnightsewin)
Post #: 9
RE: 2018 IEC preview / release date? - 12/6/2017 3:45:23 PM   
NormaK

There are pretty snowflakes--must be from last month--that will fulfill my December snowflake FSL urge. I've not been doing enough sewing/embroidery lately, so I've gotten behind in downloading the designs. Some of my special friends get a snowflake from me every year. It has nothing to do with Christmas, really, but it has become a tradition. I do hope the IEC will continue.

(in reply to sdotson)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [MPC News & Updates] >> Internet Embroidery Club >> 2018 IEC preview / release date? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2017 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy