Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

Where to purchase Embird

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> Where to purchase Embird Page: [1]
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Where to purchase Embird - 12/31/2017 11:08:39 AM   

I have always purchased my Embird & updates from Secrets Of Embroidery & now with the newest update I'm wondering. I did get to the Secrets website- I think- but something didn't seem right.
Are they still doing business?? They list the program for a few $$ less than the Embird site, but I am curious to know if anyone has dealt with then lately.
Hope we haven't lost another decent place to do business with. All thoughts appreciated Thank you for reading & your replies.
Post #: 1
RE: Where to purchase Embird - 12/31/2017 12:11:41 PM   

I went to their site after I read your note - what did you find *not right* Their website did changed but that was a while ago.
I purchased a number of sets during their Golden Coin Special and everything was fine. I'm behind on my emails but I think I still get
their Specials/Newsletter. Let me know if you hear anything. I'd hate to see them close down. Thanks Dee

(in reply to sewverybusy)
Post #: 2
RE: Where to purchase Embird - 12/31/2017 12:19:31 PM   
Penny Hal

I bought mine from Secrets Of Embroidery too because they had some good tutorial for embroidery and digitizings. There has been a lot of changes at that site recently but it is one of my favorites.

(in reply to DeeQuilts)
Post #: 3
RE: Where to purchase Embird - 12/31/2017 1:53:22 PM   

I buy from the Embird website.... also all the updates font engine etc etc

Shirley - Mom to Dickens (PuppyWuppy now known as Dicky Wicky)and Doyle (baby) and Baxter, Bella, Pistol, Cowboy, ChiChi at Rainbow Bridge
I sew on Janome 8000, 10001, 11000se, 12000, 350e, 300e, Janome 234d and Babylock Imagine

(in reply to Penny Hal)
Post #: 4
RE: Where to purchase Embird - 12/31/2017 5:34:06 PM   

I've bought from Secrets quite a bit and always had a pleasant experience. When I buy the latest Embird upgrade, I'll buy from them again.

Happy Sewing, Carol

(in reply to ShirleyCalgary)
Post #: 5
RE: Where to purchase Embird - 1/1/2018 1:29:53 AM   

Thank You to all for your replies. The Secrets site looked so different I was a bit concerned. I will buy my update later this week. I need my iconizer, & font engine done as well. I always hate having to putter around getting the stuff tweaked to my liking!!!!
Their tutorials have been a really big help/
Thank You all again for your help!!

(in reply to caaguirre)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> Where to purchase Embird Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2018 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy