Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

Selling some of my patterns

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Patterns, Fabrics & Notions >> Selling some of my patterns Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Selling some of my patterns - 4/30/2018 9:49:28 AM   
eljay

Sadly, the grandchildren are growing and I haven't been able to use many of my classic heirloom patterns, and the few I have been able to use I know I will never use again. So, is anyone interested in purchasing them? I have several lovely Old Fashion Baby patterns and a few Michie patterns etc. If there is interest, I can tell you exactly which ones I have. Most of these were originally about $12.

< Message edited by eljay -- 5/1/2018 7:37:50 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Selling some of my patterns - 4/30/2018 10:15:37 AM   
Grammie

I am interested...you can e-mail me directly from here. Many thanks.

Grammie to 10 darlings, ages 5 to 25 years plus 1 step-darling (she is 15)! Mom to 5, ages 47 to 54!

(in reply to eljay)
Post #: 2
RE: Selling some of my patterns - 4/30/2018 7:14:35 PM   
ShirleyCalgary

I would love one of those Grace Knotts patterns to make an old fashioned baby nightgown remember those bit of smocking long sleeved open down the back.... with self made bias from the flannelette if anyone has one

Shirley - Mom to Dickens (PuppyWuppy now known as Dicky Wicky)and Doyle (baby) and Baxter, Bella, Pistol, Cowboy, ChiChi at Rainbow Bridge
I sew on Janome 8000, 10001, 11000se, 12000, 350e, 300e, Janome 234d and Babylock Imagine

(in reply to Grammie)
Post #: 3
RE: Selling some of my patterns - 5/1/2018 7:13:26 PM   
mizzlilly

Shirley, Judith Marquis worked for Grace Knott for years, decades even, before the company closed. At the end she was doing all of their pattern drafting I think. She still sells the little nightie pattern. You can smock the whole thing, just the front, or not at all. You can smock the sleeves too...I always like the sleeves smocked as it is such a nice look and so comfy...fits nicely but is never tight. Judith used to be my neighbour, next town over, but she moved a couple of years ago. Still in Ontario though, so easy for you to order since she is also Canadian.

http://www.amberlane.ca/atelier/children_patterns/children_patterns.html

https://pinkerpaws.smugmug.com/My-Sewing/2018-Sewing
https://pinkerpaws.smugmug.com/Cameo-Paper-projects/

(in reply to ShirleyCalgary)
Post #: 4
RE: Selling some of my patterns - 5/1/2018 7:34:09 PM   
eljay

I have sent you an email listing some of the patterns I'm selling.

(in reply to Grammie)
Post #: 5
RE: Selling some of my patterns - 5/2/2018 3:27:36 AM   
aussie

Those patterns are precious! I just had to take a look at something so lovely. Certainly nothing I would make for charity, that has to be able to take perhaps a "once and done". When you go through all that work, you need to know that the mother is going to appreciate it and cherish it. Sadly, not many welcome the lovely items. But they surely are pretty.

Carol NW Ohio

(in reply to eljay)
Post #: 6
RE: Selling some of my patterns - 5/2/2018 8:34:30 AM   
eljay

Thought I would list some of the patterns here in case others are interested:
Ginger Snaps Designs "Funtime for Babies I"
The Old Fashioned Baby "Priscilla's Layette", "Baby Rose Raglan Dresses", "Embroidered Raglan Daygowns", "Old Fashioned Dress and Apron", and others.
Petite Poche "Juliet" in sizes 3-6.
Love and Stitches #52 Baby Basics - a sailor style pattern.

< Message edited by eljay -- 5/2/2018 8:35:24 AM >

(in reply to Grammie)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Patterns, Fabrics & Notions >> Selling some of my patterns Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2018 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy