Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

RE: Very sad news

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> RE: Very sad news Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Very sad news - 5/8/2018 10:09:43 AM   
Nananeva

We - none of us - know what is in our future. Praying for you at this sad time. God bless you and your family.

Neva

(in reply to mari)
Post #: 21
RE: Very sad news - 5/8/2018 10:10:32 AM   
JR

Grammie,

I am so sorry for you lost!! Prayers going out to you and your family!!

JR

(in reply to mari)
Post #: 22
RE: Very sad news - 5/8/2018 11:46:36 AM   
KarenVA

Grammie, I am sending you {{{{{{{{{{{big hugs}}}}}}}}}}}.

If we can help you in any way, please let us know!!

KarenVA

"We cannot do great things, we can only do little things with great love." Mother Teresa

(in reply to JR)
Post #: 23
RE: Very sad news - 5/8/2018 1:11:54 PM   
ssstitches

Noreen, Such sad news. So very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
I will keep you in my heart.

Martha

(in reply to mari)
Post #: 24
RE: Very sad news - 5/8/2018 1:55:47 PM   
Linda S.

I'm so very sorry and saddened by this news. Nothing can prepare us for things like this but I
pray God in His great mercy will hold you close in the days to come. Please know you'll be
in my heart and in my prayers. God bless you dear one.

< Message edited by Linda S. -- 5/8/2018 1:56:11 PM >

(in reply to ssstitches)
Post #: 25
RE: Very sad news - 5/8/2018 3:12:37 PM   
Seabean

such awful news...I'm so sorry Noreen. God bless you and yours.

(in reply to Linda S.)
Post #: 26
RE: Very sad news - 5/9/2018 5:28:27 PM   
Janice

Grammie, what heartbreaking news! My husband of 50 years is healthy and well, but I take your advice to heart, to hug and love on him and be thankful for every single day with him. May God comfort you.

Janice
www.janicefergusonsews.com

(in reply to mari)
Post #: 27
RE: Very sad news - 5/10/2018 10:26:11 AM   
Grammie

My heartfelt thanks to all of you - what a loving group of cyber-friends! I am humbled and grateful. The funeral was yesterday and today my home is quieter - only 5 guests left. Two are leaving tomorrow, 2 more leave on the 21st of May and my granddaughter (who lives with us) is here until she goes to camp (she will be a counsellor) on June 13th. Then I will be alone for the first time since I was 21 years old. Not looking forward to that but I do understand I have enjoyed a wonderful marriage and the great love of my life for almost 44 years. I am grateful & blessed with a loving family.

Grammie to 10 darlings, ages 5 to 25 years plus 1 step-darling (she is 14)! Mom to 5, ages 47 to 54!

(in reply to Janice)
Post #: 28
RE: Very sad news - 5/12/2018 5:45:08 PM   
KarenVA

Grammie—come here often after June 13!!! We’ll keep you company!!! 😘

KarenVA

"We cannot do great things, we can only do little things with great love." Mother Teresa

(in reply to Grammie)
Post #: 29
RE: Very sad news - 5/15/2018 4:48:28 PM   
sewbluetiful

Grammie,, no words... no words.. prayers for you and your family....

Mickie

http://sew-something.blogspot.com/

http://pinterest.com/mickiea/boards/

(in reply to KarenVA)
Post #: 30
RE: Very sad news - 5/17/2018 12:49:15 PM   
suzanne52

Grammie, I totally understand what you are going thru. I, too, lost the Love Of My Life, Feb. 5 2018. My whole world changed dramatically. I was alone for the first time in my life. I married Donald right out of High School. I went from Mom & Dad to wife. The only advice I can give you, is to trust in God. He is the only thing that has brought me thru. I was walking my little dog and the thought came to me, I am in charge of everything now! How can I do this!!!!. But I had a peace come over me and I knew that God heard the cry's of my heart. I will keep you in my prayers.

(in reply to sewbluetiful)
Post #: 31
RE: Very sad news - 5/17/2018 6:26:24 PM   
Grammie

Again, I am grateful for the support of all of you. I am struggling with the myriad details of ending a life - my darling Jim was so well respected and so in charge of so many things in our life. He was an accountant extraordinaire and now I am "in charge" of it all. It is intimidating. So many "fees" to change names on bank accounts, household pre-authorized payments, home ownership, car ownership, etc. It seems to go on forever - and Jim has only been gone less than 2 weeks. Not sure how all this will resolve itself...my faith will see me through. I do believe that or I couldn't even try to figure out our complicated financials. Now, cooking for ONE will also be a challenge...I'm in awe of friends who have preceded me in this journey.

Grammie to 10 darlings, ages 5 to 25 years plus 1 step-darling (she is 14)! Mom to 5, ages 47 to 54!

(in reply to suzanne52)
Post #: 32
RE: Very sad news - 5/17/2018 7:36:17 PM   
Belinda

Grammie, I am so very sorry for your loss. Just know that you have friends on this site that care about you and are here for you if you need to vent. We may not be able to do anything but read and give you some comfort but you will know we are here for you!

Belinda in MS

(in reply to mari)
Post #: 33
RE: Very sad news - 5/18/2018 12:32:25 PM   
ShirleyCalgary

Grammie one thing I learned at a very young age like 25..... my neighbour lost her husband... she went to the bank to withdraw $ to cover a few things and before she had that cash in her hand the teller grabbed it back because she told her now we have a joint account and Eddy has passed away.... how do I remove him from the joint account..... of course now adays we have instant teller ATM machines I never bothered when my husband died I waited until each thing came due for renewal.... and before he died I got him to sign a blank cheque... to cover his various accounts... like he had credit cards for every gas station - Visa Master Card Cdn Tire.... all paid promptly... I am on auto pay for everything... so when the end was obviously near for Norm I wrote myself a cheque for the bulk of what was in the acct

Shirley - Mom to Dickens (PuppyWuppy now known as Dicky Wicky)and Doyle (baby) and Baxter, Bella, Pistol, Cowboy, ChiChi at Rainbow Bridge
I sew on Janome 8000, 10001, 11000se, 12000, 350e, 300e, Janome 234d and Babylock Imagine

(in reply to Belinda)
Post #: 34
RE: Very sad news - 5/18/2018 12:37:29 PM   
ShirleyCalgary

The house was already in my name... and all his early possessions were gifted to me in the will but banks can be nasty my neighbour's account was frozen... I was designated beneficiary for his RRSP and his insurance...
I eventually sold his new vehicle to a work mate - I had my own vehicle no sense in having 2 vehicles paying insurance on both... license etc. Take your time - the 1st year will be a fog... I was working - had our joint business to handle - the house - the dog - the grass the snow and no family on either side in Calgary....
Take your time - everything in good time will get done - no rush - took me a long time to clear his closet...

Shirley - Mom to Dickens (PuppyWuppy now known as Dicky Wicky)and Doyle (baby) and Baxter, Bella, Pistol, Cowboy, ChiChi at Rainbow Bridge
I sew on Janome 8000, 10001, 11000se, 12000, 350e, 300e, Janome 234d and Babylock Imagine

(in reply to ShirleyCalgary)
Post #: 35
RE: Very sad news - 5/18/2018 1:32:21 PM   
Joyful Nana

I am praying for you, Grammie, that God will comfort you in your great loss,
and guide you as you take care of all these financial and life hurdles. Just take it one day at a time. You are a strong, smart woman.

(in reply to ShirleyCalgary)
Post #: 36
RE: Very sad news - 5/25/2018 9:06:31 AM   
GinnyUn

So sorry for your loss...you and your family will be in my prayers. God Bless!
Ginny Un

N2Sewin

(in reply to Nananeva)
Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> RE: Very sad news Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2018 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy