Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

Pfaff Embroider Machine

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> Pfaff Embroider Machine Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pfaff Embroider Machine - 6/2/2018 10:08:22 PM   
SewingGrammy

Hello, its been a long time!! I used to come here often but a lot has happened and I have been gone. I don't know if any of you even remember me.

I knew this was the place to come with my questions about embroidery machines though!!

My MIL just gave me her embroider machine. It is a Pfaff Creative 4.0. I don't have it all set up yet, but I am wondering if any of you have one and can tell me something about it.

Thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: Pfaff Embroider Machine - 6/3/2018 4:36:59 PM   
ShirleyCalgary

You likely can find an online manual if that would help... I am Janome girl and babylock serger.... for sure someone must have that Pfaff and congrats... what a wonderful gift.

Shirley - Mom to Dickens (PuppyWuppy now known as Dicky Wicky)and Doyle (baby) and Baxter, Bella, Pistol, Cowboy, ChiChi at Rainbow Bridge
I sew on Janome 8000, 10001, 11000se, 12000, 350e, 300e, Janome 234d and Babylock Imagine

(in reply to SewingGrammy)
Post #: 2
RE: Pfaff Embroider Machine - 6/3/2018 9:56:38 PM   
SewingGrammy

Hi Shirley, I did find a manual online, and now that I have had a chance to unload most of the stuff I found I do have an actual one that goes with it. I set up the machine today, but didn't get a chance to try the embroidery part. Sundays are way to busy for me to have much time with it, but at least I know it sews.

(in reply to ShirleyCalgary)
Post #: 3
RE: Pfaff Embroider Machine - 6/4/2018 8:56:23 AM   
DDinDFW

Glad to see you back! I have a Pfaff, but a different model which has become obsolete. Hope you can figure it out.

Dana, mom of two young men

Post #: 4
RE: Pfaff Embroider Machine - 6/4/2018 8:21:56 PM   
SewingGrammy

I did get the basics figured out today. It is time consuming, but fun. I will do some more practicing tomorrow.

(in reply to DDinDFW)
Post #: 5
RE: Pfaff Embroider Machine - 6/5/2018 6:15:54 PM   
mum in san diego

Hi SewingGrammy - Youtube has several videos for Pfaff Creative 4.0. This first goes over learning the basics of the sewing with the machine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltmxU4px9Ok and this link is for embroidery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhkzqZHC7qo. Hope it helps.

Post #: 6
RE: Pfaff Embroider Machine - 6/5/2018 11:02:35 PM   
SewingGrammy

Thank you so much Mum!! Those will really help!!

(in reply to mum in san diego)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> Pfaff Embroider Machine Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2018 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy