Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

File not opening on machine from Embrilliance

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Miscellaneous] >> Miscellaneous Chat >> File not opening on machine from Embrilliance Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
File not opening on machine from Embrilliance - 6/18/2018 3:27:10 AM   
spadekevin

Hi,

I was able to complete by design, save and send to my USB drive then open on my machine. Now since I have begun using the Embrilliance instead, I am able to design by stuff fine, save and send to my usb drive, but when I plug into my machine (Brother PE-770, PES file type) it will not show on the usb that's its on there. My old designs from other program with same PES file type show but not any from what I have saved from Embrilliance. And its not because my USB is full, I have lots of space on it still. Can anyone help? Hoping its something simple on my end that I have not realized?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.embrilliance.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1625
Cashless Payment solution Video

Thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: File not opening on machine from Embrilliance - 6/19/2018 9:48:29 PM   
ShirleyCalgary

When I get a new machine I buy a USB for that machine.... format the USB and that seems to work better than trying to use the same USB for various machines

Shirley - Mom to Dickens (PuppyWuppy now known as Dicky Wicky)and Doyle (baby) and Baxter, Bella, Pistol, Cowboy, ChiChi at Rainbow Bridge
I sew on Janome 8000, 10001, 11000se, 12000, 350e, 300e, Janome 234d and Babylock Imagine

(in reply to spadekevin)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Miscellaneous] >> Miscellaneous Chat >> File not opening on machine from Embrilliance Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2018 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy