Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

Source of These Embroidered Flowers?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> Source of These Embroidered Flowers? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Source of These Embroidered Flowers? - 7/10/2018 11:12:31 AM   
NormaK

Ladies, I'm making a second "mu-mu" or house dress for hot weather, and I want to use these same embroidery designs that I used on my first one (different colors, of course). I have been SEARCHING, but I cannot locate them. They are 2" tall. I'm not sure how this photo will turn out, since I had to reduce its size a lot. I'm pretty sure they are not from Martha's IECs, but I could be wrong. Thank you for any help you can give me!

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Source of These Embroidered Flowers? - 7/10/2018 2:57:52 PM   
NormaK

I FOUND THEM!!! I had them filed as "Flowers", subcategory "Daisies." The 2" size is Atg 1209 and a smaller one Atg 1211. Atg=Ann the Gran. However, I can't find them on her current website. I really like the result of the rather wildly contrasting colors in each flower, the way I did them. I usually do much more subdued embroidery, but these were perfect with the striped seersucker fabric and a totally casual garment.

My next garment will have slightly larger white and banana-yellow stripes. I'll probably green and orange thread along with the white and yellow. Since I accidentally cut two front and back yokes, I will self-line the dress, rather than using Martha's favorite batiste, which I used for my first one.

(in reply to NormaK)
Post #: 2
RE: Source of These Embroidered Flowers? - 7/10/2018 3:31:05 PM   
caaguirre

Pretty flowers, glad you found them. That will be another ideal garment for the hot weather, cool, comfortable, and attractive.

Happy Sewing, Carol

(in reply to NormaK)
Post #: 3
RE: Source of These Embroidered Flowers? - 7/11/2018 10:41:50 AM   
NormaK

Thank you, Carol. Yes, right now cool and comfortable are high up there on my list!

(in reply to caaguirre)
Post #: 4
RE: Source of These Embroidered Flowers? - 7/11/2018 1:15:33 PM   
Penny Hal

Those are great flowers! Glad you found them.

Penny

(in reply to NormaK)
Post #: 5
RE: Source of These Embroidered Flowers? - 8/6/2018 11:12:26 AM   
Belinda

I would love to see the "whole" dress. What pattern do you use. I live in the south where it is "Hot". I could use a dress that is cool.

Belinda in MS

(in reply to Penny Hal)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> Source of These Embroidered Flowers? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2018 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy