Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

I could really use a miracle about now

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Miscellaneous] >> Prayer & Inspirational Messages >> I could really use a miracle about now Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I could really use a miracle about now - 8/10/2018 6:41:18 PM   
ShirleyCalgary

I am at the end of my rope it seems it is just one thing after the other and now I really need prayers for a miracle... I have prayed for over 8 years morning noon and night
but no matter what I have prayed for - nothing ever changes.... I have prayed every Novena at pray more novenas for years.... I have prayed the novena to the sacred heart so many times
like in a continuous loop - I realize that many of the venerated saints also did not get immediate answers - St Monica with her problems with her son St Augustine - St Rita and her husbands brutish behaviour
St Anne who waited 20 years for the Virgin Mary and was shunned and ridicules by the people because she could not conceive so I realize I am in good company but I do not have the makings of a saint and faith does grow dim
Thanks for your prayers...

Shirley - Mom to Dickens (PuppyWuppy now known as Dicky Wicky)and Doyle (baby) and Baxter, Bella, Pistol, Cowboy, ChiChi at Rainbow Bridge
I sew on Janome 8000, 10001, 11000se, 12000, 350e, 300e, Janome 234d and Babylock Imagine
Post #: 1
RE: I could really use a miracle about now - 8/10/2018 9:55:51 PM   
Bobette

Shirley - I understand it seems like God is not listening to our prayers. We must wait on His timing for our answers. And I know some of my prayers are never answered, so to me, it was not His will to say yes to whatever I was asking for.I realize that sounds simplistic (sp), but that is how I see it.Do you still have your renters? Maybe if that are on vacation, you could take a few days off, take your dogs and drive to see some friends or family. A change of "scenery" can revive me sometimes, and take my mind off of what I perceive as problems. God will never leave you nor forsake you. He is there for us to call upon.

Stay strong and keep the faith. All of us gals love to hear from you and keep up with what is going on in your life.

Father God, keep Shirley's faith strong and continue to gain even more strength over time. In Christ's name I pray.
Amen.

(in reply to ShirleyCalgary)
Post #: 2
RE: I could really use a miracle about now - 8/10/2018 9:57:52 PM   
caaguirre

Shirley, I'm adding you to my daily prayers. When I get that overwhelmed feeling I have to take a step back, breathe deeply, and remind myself that God is in control and there is a purpose for all that's going on. Sometimes He has changed things sometimes not, but if not He is still right there with me through it all. This isn't meant to be a lecture but an encouragement that 1. He cares and 2. You're not alone. For example, right now I think if one more thing breaks I'm going to go stark, raving mad. Of course I won't, I'll remember the truth about my God and obey as well as I can. But if only I could get this new printer to not copy, not fax, just print for crying out loud .............

Post #: 3
RE: I could really use a miracle about now - 8/11/2018 10:28:02 AM   
ShirleyCalgary

Yes the print keeps saying off line.... I reloaded the driver for that canon but some low life who claimed to be from Canon put a virus so no drivers can be loaded however I had a new ASUS and downloaded the driver on that transferred it to USB and loaded it but that printer still wont work.. off line
I know only too well if one more thing breaks feeling... but 8 almost 9 years of prayers for a myriad of intentions guess the answer to everything is no hard to believe it might be not yet...

Shirley - Mom to Dickens (PuppyWuppy now known as Dicky Wicky)and Doyle (baby) and Baxter, Bella, Pistol, Cowboy, ChiChi at Rainbow Bridge
I sew on Janome 8000, 10001, 11000se, 12000, 350e, 300e, Janome 234d and Babylock Imagine

(in reply to caaguirre)
Post #: 4
RE: I could really use a miracle about now - 8/12/2018 10:36:35 AM   
Chris Lyon

Praying always, dear Shirley. Sometimes it just seems unbelievable that the answer could be, "no." What we are praying for seems so right and so in accord with God's plan. Maybe there is a greater lesson here.

Post #: 5
RE: I could really use a miracle about now - 8/12/2018 12:30:32 PM   
SewLynn

I'm with you Chris. The Lord has another answer for her.

Member since 2001.

(in reply to Chris Lyon)
Post #: 6
RE: I could really use a miracle about now - 8/24/2018 8:16:34 AM   
Bryhdiesnanna

Praying for you Shirley. I'm lucky to be able to stay on line long enough to read this, having a problem with internet connection, cutting off around every 2 minutes and it's driving me nuts.

Vada.

(in reply to SewLynn)
Post #: 7
RE: I could really use a miracle about now - 9/16/2018 4:22:11 PM   
NormaK

I haven't been on the forum for a while, I see. I am praying for you, Shirley: have been praying for you and my other friends here for many years now. I know that we don't know the whole picture. God gives us everything we need to follow His will. Also, the only place we can find significance or security is in Jesus Christ. Furthermore, He is not done with us yet.

Good to hear from Vada!

Blessings, Friends.

(in reply to Bryhdiesnanna)
Post #: 8
RE: I could really use a miracle about now - 9/17/2018 11:35:33 AM   
LindaTX

I recently changed internet providers. I kept losing service. When my new service was installed, I had to enter the new WiFi password on every device in the house. My canon air printer has caused me to use language that would not normally come out of a lady's mouth. We stream our TV service (Hulu, Prime & Netflix) I had to change the WiFi password for the Roku and Firestick so we could watch TV. I was ready for my hot calming tea when I finished that mess. Every time a computer breaks (rare - because I keep my devices for a long time) I have to get it to communicate with WiFi and the printer.
I don't know if it is just your printer acting up, or that plus a lot of other problems. I understand how frustrating life can be. I will be praying for you.

Never underestimate the power of prayer \@/

(in reply to NormaK)
Post #: 9
RE: I could really use a miracle about now - 9/17/2018 12:33:42 PM   
Grammie

Hang in there, Shirley...life has a way of moving on, sometimes in directions we don't anticipate. Keeping you in my prayers.

Grammie to 10 darlings, ages 5 to 25 years plus 1 step-darling (she is 15)! Mom to 5, ages 47 to 54!

(in reply to LindaTX)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Miscellaneous] >> Prayer & Inspirational Messages >> I could really use a miracle about now Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2018 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy