Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

As a public service ...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> As a public service ... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
As a public service ... - 9/1/2018 7:06:58 PM   
MoDo

Well, Ladies, it's that time of year again--time to do a search at OregonPatchWorks. This year you need to find an "Imagine the Possibilities Angel". I've already started and as a public service I am going to reveal one of the places to find the angel just because I don't think anyone else should have to look through all of the ... umm ... shall I say, not-so-attractive, designs to find this particular one. So here it is:

https://www.oregonpatchworks.com/items.php?did=115467&pid=1585458&pc_id=

You're welcome. My eyes may never be the same again.

"And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven." -- Matthew 23:9

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.;" -- 1 Timothy 2:5
Post #: 1
RE: As a public service ... - 9/1/2018 8:39:08 PM   
caaguirre

Thank you, if I understand the rules of this hunt it means I will have to search every design from every digitizer with no shortcuts as Secrets of Embroidery provides for their hunts. Going to have to think hard about participating in this one. Good luck to you!

Happy Sewing, Carol

(in reply to MoDo)
Post #: 2
RE: As a public service ... - 9/1/2018 8:56:01 PM   
MoDo

Yes, Carol, the idea is to look through all of the designers' pages to find the angel. I've only looked through five designers so far and I'm happy to report that the angel was at least found within the first page of designs in those five. That's still a lot to go through, though. I will be rather busy trying to get my DGD's birthday dress done, so most of my hunting will be at night. However, I'm fortunate that this yearly hunt takes place when I head out of state. While I hang out at my friend's house watching her paint furniture (she restores old furniture and re-sells it), I have plenty of time to go "hunting". Last year I found all of the "hedgehogs" and received a number of free designs. I'll keep you posted as to how the hunt is going .

"And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven." -- Matthew 23:9

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.;" -- 1 Timothy 2:5

(in reply to caaguirre)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> As a public service ... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2018 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy