Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

New book by Nancy Zieman's Husband

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Miscellaneous] >> Favorite Books >> New book by Nancy Zieman's Husband Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New book by Nancy Zieman's Husband - 9/6/2018 10:33:35 AM   
KarenVA

I just ordered this:

https://www.nancysnotions.com/nancy-zieman-the-rest-of-the-story.html?utm_campaign=de180905&utm_source=nn_daily&utm_medium=email_int&utm_content=hero

KarenVA

"We cannot do great things, we can only do little things with great love." Mother Teresa

Post #: 1
RE: New book by Nancy Zieman's Husband - 9/6/2018 8:56:36 PM   
caaguirre

I want to read this too but am waiting to see if the price eventually goes down some. I enjoyed Nancy's book, Seams Unlikely, so much I've read it at least twice.

Happy Sewing, Carol

(in reply to KarenVA)
Post #: 2
RE: New book by Nancy Zieman's Husband - 9/19/2018 1:20:02 PM   
Linda S.

Thank you for sharing...I didn't know her husband wrote a new book. I read 'Seams Unlikely'
too and enjoyed it very much. Nancy Zieman was so very inspirational and her biography tells
the story of one of the most determined, gracious and modest Christian women of our time.

Her sewing books are great too. A few years ago I picked up a little book by Nancy titled:
'Busy Woman's Sewing Book'....and almost didn't read it since it was so small. But wow...
there are so many very useful, great tips packed in that tiny book....no filler material, like
many others have and I've used about every tip. She was a great lady, and I'll miss her.

(in reply to caaguirre)
Post #: 3
RE: New book by Nancy Zieman's Husband - 9/19/2018 10:25:02 PM   
caaguirre

I've enjoyed Busy Woman's Sewing Book for more years than I can count. NZ has a companion book titled Busy Woman's Fitting Book which was published around the same time. It's well worth looking for because it's just as useful. These techniques are timeless for anyone who likes garment sewing.

Happy Sewing, Carol

(in reply to Linda S.)
Post #: 4
RE: New book by Nancy Zieman's Husband - 9/20/2018 6:58:49 PM   
Bonita

It is a great book that Nancy's husband has written. I purchased it at the Quilt Expo in Madison earlier this month. Could not put it down once I started to read it. Be prepared to cry at least I did.

(in reply to caaguirre)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Miscellaneous] >> Favorite Books >> New book by Nancy Zieman's Husband Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2018 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy