Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

Gail Cofer's son posted -Gail worked at the Martha Pullen Co

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Miscellaneous] >> Prayer & Inspirational Messages >> Gail Cofer's son posted -Gail worked at the Martha Pullen Co Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Gail Cofer's son posted -Gail worked at the Martha Pull... - 11/3/2018 11:00:25 AM   
JR

Jake Cofer
16 hrs
It is with the heaviest of hearts that I inform all of you that my sweet mother has passed away this afternoon. She was at peace with herself and her creator. The visitation will be this coming Tuesday at Flint Baptist Church at 12:00 PM until 2:00 PM with a short service to immediately follow.

We as a family would like to thank all of you for your support during these 15 years and ask that you keep us in your thoughts going forward. It is never an easy thing to lose a parent but with all of the love we've received from y'all we at least know that she made an impact in this world.

Gail's son posted on fb. Gail was a wonderful person. I met her at a store in Decqtur, AL. called Joys of Smocking with Sis Hutchinson and I can not member the other person name. I know all of them worked for Martha Pullen.

JR
Post #: 1
RE: Gail Cofer's son posted -Gail worked at the Martha ... - 11/3/2018 11:17:46 AM   
Bobette

While I do not remember Gail, I certainly extend my sympathies to her family. And what a nice son to post such warm thoughts of his mother. May God grant the family comfort and peace.

(in reply to JR)
Post #: 2
RE: Gail Cofer's son posted -Gail worked at the Martha ... - 11/3/2018 6:57:00 PM   
caaguirre

So sorry for the family and friends, her son certainly posted a nice tribute to his mom.

(in reply to Bobette)
Post #: 3
RE: Gail Cofer's son posted -Gail worked at the Martha ... - 11/3/2018 9:09:54 PM   
MoDo

Condolences to family and friends.

"And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven." -- Matthew 23:9

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.;" -- 1 Timothy 2:5

(in reply to caaguirre)
Post #: 4
RE: Gail Cofer's son posted -Gail worked at the Martha ... - 11/6/2018 7:11:36 PM   
Chris Lyon

May the angels come to greet her.

(in reply to MoDo)
Post #: 5
RE: Gail Cofer's son posted -Gail worked at the Martha ... - 11/9/2018 8:41:45 AM   
NormaK

May the Lord comfort her family and loved ones.

(in reply to Chris Lyon)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Miscellaneous] >> Prayer & Inspirational Messages >> Gail Cofer's son posted -Gail worked at the Martha Pullen Co Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2018 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy