Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

RE: News from Martha...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> RE: News from Martha... Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: News from Martha... - 11/7/2018 8:05:06 PM   
mizzlilly

Thanks for asking Carol. Yes, rainy weather...several days of rain in a row. But more than that it is this building project of mine. Other than sickness or death, it’s the worst experience of my life. The broken commitments, errors, delays, the absolutely disgraceful conduct is just exhausting. My patience isn't worn thin...it’s worn completely out and gone. My designer and friend has been wonderful. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without her!

https://pinkerpaws.smugmug.com/My-Sewing/2018-Sewing
https://pinkerpaws.smugmug.com/Cameo-Paper-projects/

(in reply to JudyPNW)
Post #: 21
RE: News from Martha... - 11/7/2018 9:12:24 PM   
caaguirre

So sorry mizlilly, we choose the very best contractor we can and then it sometimes turns out like this. Too many of them are ethically challenged to put it politely. (sp?) Glad you have your friend to help you through and hope the project is finished ASAP. By this time you probably just want them OUT OF YOUR HOUSE FOREVER! If possible try to leave some feedback somewhere to help others avoid such a terrible experience, after they eventually finish of course. I was in the commercial construction business for many years so know a little about paying contractors. Do you know about retention? If I can help please PM me and we can discuss it.

Happy Sewing, Carol

(in reply to mizzlilly)
Post #: 22
RE: News from Martha... - 11/12/2018 12:11:56 AM   
NormaK

This is very exciting news! What a blessing from the Lord!

(in reply to JudyPNW)
Post #: 23
RE: News from Martha... - 11/12/2018 6:24:40 AM   
sewsusan

Hooray!! I'm late in finding this info, but it made my day! Couldn't be happier.
Susan

(in reply to sewbluetiful)
Post #: 24
RE: News from Martha... - 11/16/2018 11:10:41 AM   
SewLynn

I am hoping that the Forums are updated in a way that spammers can be blocked. I believe that could bring some participants back.

Member since 2001.

(in reply to JudyPNW)
Post #: 25
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> RE: News from Martha... Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2018 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy