Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

Dec IEC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [MPC News & Updates] >> Internet Embroidery Club >> Dec IEC Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Dec IEC - 12/1/2018 10:13:43 PM   
JR

Is anyone having trouble downloading the Dec 2018 IEC designs?? I am getting an unsafe website!!

JR
Post #: 1
RE: Dec IEC - 12/2/2018 9:28:29 AM   
kmroy

JR, I have the same problem.

I sent an email to Natalie Nettles this morning hoping she can do something about it Monday morning. I'll let you know if/when I hear from her.

Kathy

(in reply to JR)
Post #: 2
RE: Dec IEC - 12/2/2018 12:22:52 PM   
raoke

I am. Doesn't recognize my signon.

(in reply to kmroy)
Post #: 3
RE: Dec IEC - 12/2/2018 5:59:39 PM   
jojowams

Same problems here. Says I don't have an account and doesn't recognize my email address

(in reply to raoke)
Post #: 4
RE: Dec IEC - 12/5/2018 8:22:19 AM   
annabelle1

Any word about the web site? I had planned to sew the December designs but have the same issues. Thanks.

Judy

I sew on Viking Designer Diamond, 1+, Huskylock 936, Viking Mega Quilter & a Singer Featherweight.

(in reply to jojowams)
Post #: 5
RE: Dec IEC - 12/5/2018 8:59:27 AM   
kmroy

I haven't heard back from Natalie Nettles so Tuesdaythis week I sent a message to Kathy McMakin and she said the web site is secure it was just the message was an error. That indicated to me I should just try again. I did with the same results. I sent another message back to Kathy and told her I still can't get in. Seems when we click on Embroidery Club it just blocks us out. I sent that note back to her on Tuesday and have not heard anything.

I just thought it was something I am doing wrong but don't really think it is me since all of you have the same problem. With all the changes at F&W and Martha Pullen Co I am not sure who is in charge of this but I will try to call Natalie later today as I am gong out the door to a meeting now.

If others can get in to see the Dec design please just let me know what it is I am missing.

Thanks
Kathy

(in reply to annabelle1)
Post #: 6
RE: Dec IEC - 12/5/2018 12:50:48 PM   
annabelle1

I just tried again and was successful. Thanks for helping.

Judy

I sew on Viking Designer Diamond, 1+, Huskylock 936, Viking Mega Quilter & a Singer Featherweight.

(in reply to kmroy)
Post #: 7
RE: Dec IEC - 12/5/2018 1:05:37 PM   
SewLynn

Have IEC subscribers been happy with the quality and selection of the designs this year? Considering 2019 but the past few years have not called my name.

Member since 2001.

(in reply to annabelle1)
Post #: 8
RE: Dec IEC - 12/6/2018 9:48:13 AM   
kmroy

Yes, Natalie did reply and was very sorry for the inconvenience. She said they were working on the system and somehow it got messed up.
Still don't know if we will have designs in 2019. DEc has 3 Scandinavian designs of Christmas tree, reindeer, and border.

Lynn, I have been buying these designs since their inception but I agree with you the last few years with F&W have not seemed to me to be like the Martha Pullen of old. However, I must say that I have so many designs that it is ridiculous and couldn't use them all if I tried. Saying that, it is just a loyalty thing with me. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Kathy Mac and Phyllis will bring IEC back to the days of old and we will all enjoy buying again. Anxiously awaiting the news from them to see what they have in store for us.

Kathy

(in reply to SewLynn)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [MPC News & Updates] >> Internet Embroidery Club >> Dec IEC Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2018 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy