Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

Any thoughts for 2019?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [MPC News & Updates] >> Internet Embroidery Club >> Any thoughts for 2019? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Any thoughts for 2019? - 12/20/2018 11:38:12 AM   
Chris Lyon

Is the IEC gone? I haven't heard anything about a 2019 offering. Will we still be able to download from the site, or will that disappear as well? I'm disappointed that there has been no communication on this. Maybe I missed something?
Post #: 1
RE: Any thoughts for 2019? - 12/20/2018 2:58:48 PM   
kmroy

No Chris you have not missed anything or else we both missed it. My contact for the IEC has been Natalie Nettles over the last few years. I asked her about a month ago what we can expect for 2019. Her reply was with Phyllis and Kathy taking this over we should expect to hear something from them. I haven't seen anything.

I do think it would be a great idea to download all designs if you haven't already from the site just in case it goes away. I feel sure they would let us know so we could do that but you never know.

I would expect to hear about the new plans that Kathy and Phyllis are going to roll out before 2019. However, time is short and I am beginning to think it is just wishful thinking on my part.

Kathy

(in reply to Chris Lyon)
Post #: 2
RE: Any thoughts for 2019? - 12/20/2018 7:51:22 PM   
Bobette

I have not heard anything either. I was glad when Martha said Kathy and Phyllis had purchased it. I'm not sure I'll continue with the IEC, but I'd like to see what they plan on doing. I did stay on, but I really don't think the designs have been that good for the past few years.

(in reply to kmroy)
Post #: 3
RE: Any thoughts for 2019? - 12/24/2018 7:21:26 PM   
jojowams

Just heard from Kathy McMakin and she said there will definitely be a 2019 IEC but it will start later, like Feb/Mar.

(in reply to Bobette)
Post #: 4
RE: Any thoughts for 2019? - 12/24/2018 9:10:46 PM   
kmroy

What a great Christmas surprise. Thank you for the update from Kathy Mac

Kathy

(in reply to jojowams)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [MPC News & Updates] >> Internet Embroidery Club >> Any thoughts for 2019? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2019 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy