Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

Any thoughts for 2019?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [MPC News & Updates] >> Internet Embroidery Club >> Any thoughts for 2019? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Any thoughts for 2019? - 12/20/2018 11:38:12 AM   
Chris Lyon

Is the IEC gone? I haven't heard anything about a 2019 offering. Will we still be able to download from the site, or will that disappear as well? I'm disappointed that there has been no communication on this. Maybe I missed something?
Post #: 1
RE: Any thoughts for 2019? - 12/20/2018 2:58:48 PM   
kmroy

No Chris you have not missed anything or else we both missed it. My contact for the IEC has been Natalie Nettles over the last few years. I asked her about a month ago what we can expect for 2019. Her reply was with Phyllis and Kathy taking this over we should expect to hear something from them. I haven't seen anything.

I do think it would be a great idea to download all designs if you haven't already from the site just in case it goes away. I feel sure they would let us know so we could do that but you never know.

I would expect to hear about the new plans that Kathy and Phyllis are going to roll out before 2019. However, time is short and I am beginning to think it is just wishful thinking on my part.

Kathy

(in reply to Chris Lyon)
Post #: 2
RE: Any thoughts for 2019? - 12/20/2018 7:51:22 PM   
Bobette

I have not heard anything either. I was glad when Martha said Kathy and Phyllis had purchased it. I'm not sure I'll continue with the IEC, but I'd like to see what they plan on doing. I did stay on, but I really don't think the designs have been that good for the past few years.

(in reply to kmroy)
Post #: 3
RE: Any thoughts for 2019? - 12/24/2018 7:21:26 PM   
jojowams

Just heard from Kathy McMakin and she said there will definitely be a 2019 IEC but it will start later, like Feb/Mar.

(in reply to Bobette)
Post #: 4
RE: Any thoughts for 2019? - 12/24/2018 9:10:46 PM   
kmroy

What a great Christmas surprise. Thank you for the update from Kathy Mac

Kathy

(in reply to jojowams)
Post #: 5
RE: Any thoughts for 2019? - 2/6/2019 10:31:44 PM   
sdotson

Looking forward to the 2019 IEC. Hope they offer the early purchase rate for those of us that have been members in the past. Hopefully we will be hearing something soon. I really don't need these designs; but they are a nice want. My favorites are the redwork Bible quilt blocks, doll clothes, bonnet & bibs, fsl ornaments, sewing needle case... everything else.

(in reply to kmroy)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [MPC News & Updates] >> Internet Embroidery Club >> Any thoughts for 2019? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2019 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy