Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

ISO Pima Rino Lace Panel Jacket

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Knitting >> ISO Pima Rino Lace Panel Jacket Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISO Pima Rino Lace Panel Jacket - 1/7/2019 10:22:52 PM   
Luzenia

Shirley or anyone else who can help. I am trying to find out where to get a copy of Plymouth Yarns Pima Rino Lace Panel Jacket pattern number 3250.
I have not been able to get any of the links on the website to open. I go to the Ravelry website and log in and it tells me the pattern is available at my
neighborhood yarn store. The only places in my area to buy yarn is JoAnn's, Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Wal-Mart. There is no free-standing yarn store
in my area that I am aware of. If anyone can help me get a copy of this pattern I would greatly appreciate it. DD#1 really wants a sweater made by this
pattern and I would love to be able to make one for her.

Luzenia
Post #: 1
RE: ISO Pima Rino Lace Panel Jacket - 1/8/2019 11:18:03 AM   
ShirleyCalgary

have never heard of Plymouth yarn or patterns... sorry cant help on this but will keep my eye open

Shirley - Mom to Dickens (PuppyWuppy now known as Dicky Wicky)and Doyle (baby) and Baxter, Bella, Pistol, Cowboy, ChiChi at Rainbow Bridge
I sew on Janome 8000, 10001, 11000se, 12000, 350e, 300e, Janome 234d and Babylock Imagine

(in reply to Luzenia)
Post #: 2
RE: ISO Pima Rino Lace Panel Jacket - 1/8/2019 12:48:15 PM   
cnagle957

Luzenia,

If you click the link at the bottom of the ravelry page, then go to the top of the screen again you can search for knitting stores in your area.
My understanding by reading this is that you can only get the pattern from a knitting store.

(in reply to ShirleyCalgary)
Post #: 3
RE: ISO Pima Rino Lace Panel Jacket - 1/8/2019 2:39:18 PM   
Luzenia

Thank you Chris. That is what I found out last night when I was trying to find where to get the pattern. A yarn shop about an hour and a half from
me can sell it to me and send it to my Ravelry acct. I found the yarn shop this morning so I will probably go with them.

(in reply to cnagle957)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Knitting >> ISO Pima Rino Lace Panel Jacket Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote