Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

Bernina Toolbox Software

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> Bernina Toolbox Software Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bernina Toolbox Software - 1/26/2019 9:34:43 PM   
jet

Anyone used the Bernina Toolbox software? I need an editing software that is Mac compatible to merge letters I am buying on an internet site. Please tell me how you like it if you use it......thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: Bernina Toolbox Software - 1/27/2019 2:02:38 PM   
Penny Hal

I use Embird for editing designs. It's a lot cheaper than Bernina products and does a fantastic job. Embird does have a free trial version that you can try. If you decide to get Embird, post here again and we can guide you as to which modules you really will need.

Penny

(in reply to jet)
Post #: 2
RE: Bernina Toolbox Software - 1/27/2019 7:21:37 PM   
jet

The problem with Embird is that you have to have Parallels to run your Windows through on your MAC operating system before you can use Embird. I am already getting confused......If you Google Embird you will see that it is adaptable to a Mac but its way over my head to have to jump through so many hoops to get it working! I am sorry but thanks!

(in reply to Penny Hal)
Post #: 3
RE: Bernina Toolbox Software - 1/27/2019 7:22:46 PM   
ShirleyCalgary

I use embird... you can use any typewriter font in embird not all stitch out well - you can also add other fonts and Embird font engine also has alphabets to buy generally inexpensive. Many on here use it including me... I could not manage MW+ later I learned the trial edition does not let you do lots of stuff -
I cant remember if embird trial will let you save what you create... but you get to try font engine and the fonts I think as well as the basic embird....

Shirley - Mom to Dickens (PuppyWuppy now known as Dicky Wicky)and Doyle (baby) and Baxter, Bella, Pistol, Cowboy, ChiChi at Rainbow Bridge
I sew on Janome 8000, 10001, 11000se, 12000, 350e, 300e, Janome 234d and Babylock Imagine

(in reply to Penny Hal)
Post #: 4
RE: Bernina Toolbox Software - 1/28/2019 10:00:17 PM   
Luzenia

Embrilliance Embroidery Essentials is Mac compatible. Every software program in the Embrillance line is Mac compatible ( Alpha tricks, Thumbnailer ) and several others that I cannot recall the name of

Luzenia

(in reply to ShirleyCalgary)
Post #: 5
RE: Bernina Toolbox Software - 1/29/2019 8:43:19 AM   
jet

Luzenia.......is Embrillance user friendly? I am thinking about it and wonderfing if it is easy to use. Thanks for your help!

(in reply to Luzenia)
Post #: 6
RE: Bernina Toolbox Software - 1/29/2019 2:53:03 PM   
Penny Hal

You might want to see if you can download a trial demo of a program before purchasing one. That will give you an idea as to how that particular program works.

Embird does have a MAC version. Is that the version you are having trouble with? Are you wanting to do digitizing too?

Penny

(in reply to jet)
Post #: 7
RE: Bernina Toolbox Software - 1/29/2019 10:25:46 PM   
Luzenia

From reading the spec on the program it appears to be user friendly. I know it had a few bugs when it was first introduced in 2012 but those were worked out.
I don't know if there is a trial demo available. It is available for purchase on Embroidery designs, Amazon, Ebay and on the Embrilliance wib site,

Luzenia

(in reply to Penny Hal)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> Bernina Toolbox Software Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2019 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy