Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

Heat2Go Topping

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> Heat2Go Topping Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Heat2Go Topping - 2/18/2019 11:48:23 AM   
Penny Hal

Has anyone used the Heat2go topping from embroideryonline? I hadn't seen this in the Bernina store, but it sounds intriguing.

Penny
Post #: 1
RE: Heat2Go Topping - 2/19/2019 6:44:22 PM   
valdiva

I used a similar product years ago & was not happy with it. Took forever to melt & then left "balls" of the stabilizer. Since no one has replied thought I would just give you ancient history experience with same type of product.

(in reply to Penny Hal)
Post #: 2
RE: Heat2Go Topping - 2/20/2019 10:38:50 AM   
ShirleyCalgary

The best success I have is with H2gone or Floriani Wet N Gone both similar to Vilene for FSL but can be hooped or used as topping it washes out in very warm water... or I use solvy like plastic wash away and just tear it off the top
the stuff you iron on barely sticks and the heat away doesn't really. Walmarts used to sell H2gone my fabric shop sells it but it always sells out if it is 50% off

Shirley - Mom to Dickens (PuppyWuppy now known as Dicky Wicky)and Doyle (baby) and Baxter, Bella, Pistol, Cowboy, ChiChi at Rainbow Bridge
I sew on Janome 8000, 10001, 11000se, 12000, 350e, 300e, Janome 234d and Babylock Imagine

(in reply to valdiva)
Post #: 3
RE: Heat2Go Topping - 2/20/2019 1:30:34 PM   
Penny Hal

I have that problem with melted balls being left behind to and it is not nice. This product says that it can be left in the project. I never heard of that before. If this is the same type of material, I can see where that could become an issue.

Penny

(in reply to ShirleyCalgary)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> Heat2Go Topping Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll