Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

F & W media files for bankruptcy

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> F & W media files for bankruptcy Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
F & W media files for bankruptcy - 3/14/2019 8:13:23 AM   
Bonita

Saw a post yesterday on Abby Glassenberg's Facebook page regarding F & W Media filing for bankruptcy. Very interesting article.
Hope it is not the end of Sew News Magazine and Creative Machine EMbroidery. Check out Abby's article--you don't have to be on Facebook
to see it.

Bonita from wet, flooding Southwest WI
Post #: 1
RE: F & W media files for bankruptcy - 3/14/2019 12:24:59 PM   
Nananeva

Thank you for this news. The Facebook page you want is Abby Glassenberg Design. Scroll down and it connects to a complete article detailing the demise of F & W Media.... I thought it was very interesting.

Neva

(in reply to Bonita)
Post #: 2
RE: F & W media files for bankruptcy - 3/14/2019 2:32:17 PM   
KarenVA

I read about it in USA Today yesterday!! I'm so happy that Phyllis Hoffman bought Martha Pullen Company back from them!!

KarenVA

"We cannot do great things, we can only do little things with great love." Mother Teresa

(in reply to Nananeva)
Post #: 3
RE: F & W media files for bankruptcy - 3/14/2019 8:40:44 PM   
caaguirre

I just read about this on Facebook, they are going to try to sell their magazine branches and book branches to new owners. The article talked about MP Company and Keepsake Quilting already being sold.

Happy Sewing, Carol

(in reply to KarenVA)
Post #: 4
RE: F & W media files for bankruptcy - 3/19/2019 8:29:59 AM   
kmroy

Yesterday Kathy McMakin sent out a short update about the company under the Classic Sewing email. I will attempt to attach that note here but if it doesn't work go to Classic Sewing Magazine and sign up for their newsletter.

Kathy

https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/1/messages/AM7TZ9MyBgB6XJADygLSqGaeGMY?.partner=sbc

(in reply to caaguirre)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> F & W media files for bankruptcy Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2019 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy