Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

RE: Leaf N lace baby set

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> RE: Leaf N lace baby set Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Leaf N lace baby set - 3/16/2019 7:37:08 AM   
Anne Bee

If you are looking for a copy of this pattern, I have it.

(in reply to ShirleyCalgary)
Post #: 21
RE: Leaf N lace baby set - 3/16/2019 11:31:57 AM   
ShirleyCalgary

Bless your heart Anne Bee.... I have had to keep shuffling my knitting and sewing stuff around from upstairs to the utility room in the basement and now once again that smocked pattern TINKERBELL mentioned Knitting for Bairns vol 4 is missing......... I swear if I ever win the lottery I AM BUILDING a studio over an oversized 4 car garage that should hold it all.... thinking tandem garage for 8 vehicles - so the space above it will be abundant..... windows everywhere and full kitchen bathroom laundry/ironing room so I never have to leave and an elevator from garage to studio in case I get decrepit
So if anyone has the vol 4 with smocked top I would appreciate a pdf file

Shirley - Mom to Dickens (PuppyWuppy now known as Dicky Wicky)and Doyle (baby) and Baxter, Bella, Pistol, Cowboy, ChiChi at Rainbow Bridge
I sew on Janome 8000, 10001, 11000se, 12000, 350e, 300e, Janome 234d and Babylock Imagine

(in reply to Anne Bee)
Post #: 22
RE: Leaf N lace baby set - 3/16/2019 12:08:31 PM   
ShirleyCalgary

HERE IS MY FAVOURITE 3 MONTTH PATTTERN TO KNIT AND THE PATTERN ALWAYS GOES MISSING it is the picture on the right that I am looking for the smocked one

Attachment (1)

Shirley - Mom to Dickens (PuppyWuppy now known as Dicky Wicky)and Doyle (baby) and Baxter, Bella, Pistol, Cowboy, ChiChi at Rainbow Bridge
I sew on Janome 8000, 10001, 11000se, 12000, 350e, 300e, Janome 234d and Babylock Imagine

Post #: 23
RE: Leaf N lace baby set - 3/16/2019 12:56:26 PM   
ShirleyCalgary

PRAISE GOD will wonders never cease!!!! I found the Beehive for Bairns vol 4 and it has not only the smocked sweater which I sometimes make into a cardigan depending on the baby... but it also has the crossover pattern that has an eyelet all down the edge of the cross over.... doing happy dance... as soon as I finish this current project which I started because I had no hand work.... I really wanted to embroider a tote that I bought... copper reversing to dark brown and have perfect copper lining... no long black zipper - how can that be not even dark brown one... so rather than sit around doing nothing - started another pair of mitts. Finished 1st one last night except for thumbs and started 2nd one after breakfast this morning... but.... soon very soon I will start either the cross over or the smocked one.
Tomorrow we celebrate St Patricks day so need to make chocolate cupcakes and frost them with palest green and sprinkle with shamrock green sprinkles... or green sugar sand whatever the pantry yields.

Post #: 24
RE: Leaf N lace baby set - 3/16/2019 1:17:11 PM   
Penny Hal

Well, Shirley, you sure have out done yourself! This is just a fantastic set! A family heirloom for sure. Thanks for posting this to share with us. I enjoyed seeing it.

Penny

(in reply to tinkerbell)
Post #: 25
RE: Leaf N lace baby set - 3/16/2019 1:54:29 PM   
ShirleyCalgary

PENNY WHEN there is a bad weather day I am going to pull out my heirloom very vintage knitting books and one by one I am going to retype the patterns and make PDF files and use a bigger font for the typing and redo each and every pattern on a 2 page 9.5 x 17 sheet of paper complete with picture of the pattern... might open up a little online business once I am done. Some of the patterns date back to 1940s early 1950s and I do not want them to be lost to future generations - need to get to Staples (Like office Max) buy some 9.5 x 17 paper and a typing document stand to hold the pattern books then I will be set.

(in reply to Penny Hal)
Post #: 26
RE: Leaf N lace baby set - 3/16/2019 8:27:31 PM   
caaguirre

I can see why that's your favorite pattern, all of the garments are beautiful. I'm a real fan of vintage knitting patterns for babies although I can't knit a stitch. I can crochet but don't like the patterns as much. Glad you found what you needed, have fun!

Happy Sewing, Carol

Post #: 27
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> RE: Leaf N lace baby set Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2019 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy