Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

EMBIRD ERROR - NEED HELP

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> EMBIRD ERROR - NEED HELP Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
EMBIRD ERROR - NEED HELP - 7/3/2012 10:32:03 AM   
ShirleyCalgary

I really do not need this sort of thing when I am trying to recover my files and need to open them to put them in the correct folders - I am getting this error message ACCESS VIOLATION AT ADDRESS --009C5469 MODULE EMBIRD.EXE READ OF ADDRESWSW 00000002 - HOW DO I FIX THIS I Have closed embird umpteen times and rebooted computer
This has happened ages ago before on old computer

Shirley - Mom to Dickens (PuppyWuppy now known as Dicky Wicky)and Doyle (baby) and Baxter, Bella, Pistol, Cowboy, ChiChi at Rainbow Bridge
I sew on Janome 8000, 10001, 11000se, 12000, 350e, 300e, Janome 234d and Babylock Imagine
Post #: 1
RE: EMBIRD ERROR - NEED HELP - 7/3/2012 10:35:38 AM   
ShirleyCalgary

I can unzip in embird it opens temp file - I can highlite the file I want to see - I can click editor and see it but not in manager - this is a royal pain in the nether region.

Shirley - Mom to Dickens (PuppyWuppy now known as Dicky Wicky)and Doyle (baby) and Baxter, Bella, Pistol, Cowboy, ChiChi at Rainbow Bridge
I sew on Janome 8000, 10001, 11000se, 12000, 350e, 300e, Janome 234d and Babylock Imagine

(in reply to ShirleyCalgary)
Post #: 2
RE: EMBIRD ERROR - NEED HELP - 7/3/2012 11:05:12 AM   
ShirleyCalgary

WELL I DONT KNOW - I highlighted my blank tissue case an in the hoop thingy - opened it in editor - removed the last name that I had embroidered before Christmas - inserted the new name saved it - repeated with another new name - sent it to USB stick - it is just annoying me because not only does it flash the error message it makes that noise - that is one thing about embird there are always work arounds even when it wont work - rotflol - well not really still very aggitated because this is slowing me down. I now know what Baxter felt like when we put his retractible leash on a long one but still we could not go as fast as he wanted - IS THIS PAYBACK?

Post #: 3
RE: EMBIRD ERROR - NEED HELP - 7/3/2012 11:44:51 AM   
Bluebonnets

Nothing worse that hiccups with embroidery software. It brings out the anxiety in most of us. Sorry, can't help, don't use Embird.

Post #: 4
RE: EMBIRD ERROR - NEED HELP - 7/3/2012 1:06:48 PM   
tizmehr

I hate to say it but ... sometimes you just need to re-download software.

Sam

(in reply to Bluebonnets)
Post #: 5
RE: EMBIRD ERROR - NEED HELP - 7/3/2012 1:30:13 PM   
nlsummerlin

I would download from Embird the installation file and start over. Your file may have gotten corrupted with all the other stuff that went on.

(in reply to tizmehr)
Post #: 6
RE: EMBIRD ERROR - NEED HELP - 7/3/2012 3:49:10 PM   
ShirleyCalgary

Well I guess that I have put in enough penance for today - it seems to have righted itself and no more access denied or whatever it said this morning - this has happened to me before for whatever reason maybe from opening embird on too many laptops

(in reply to nlsummerlin)
Post #: 7
RE: EMBIRD ERROR - NEED HELP - 7/4/2012 12:31:35 AM   
caaguirre

There is a Yahoo group called Absolutely Embird. They answer questions like this all the time, I've really learned alot and solved a few problems from information I've gotten from them.

Happy Sewing, Carol

Post #: 8
RE: EMBIRD ERROR - NEED HELP - 7/5/2012 12:12:18 PM   
ShirleyCalgary

Well that dam error message is back and now I know it isnt because I am playing with embird downstairs, in the kitchen and on the new laptop. Only one computer is open and I am getting that access denied - I posted a message on Embird 101 and will go post on Absolutely Embird since I am a member of both.

(in reply to caaguirre)
Post #: 9
RE: EMBIRD ERROR - NEED HELP - 7/6/2012 10:26:48 PM   
ShirleyCalgary

Well it didnt go away so wiped it off and reloaded now I have a different problem - when I go to do the input/output thing to send a design to my USB stick that would copy yesterday - today it says cant open disk - it isnt a DISK it is a USB it is like the embird has Alzheimers or something - had to send the design to SANDISK compact flash to do some embroidery today - this is getting to me.

Post #: 10
RE: EMBIRD ERROR - NEED HELP - 7/8/2012 12:53:31 PM   
sewLo

These computer errors are so frustrating. Ever since "the geek" took everything off my laptop and redownloaded Windows XP Home Edition (which is what we had and worked well with my sewing software), it seems like a new computer that I don't know how to use...very frustrating!!!!!! So much is different...things opening up in different places, etc. problems with both photography and sewing software.

I am putting in a call tomorrow to "my geek!". And will probably be making a visit to see him shortly after my call!

Shirley, I wish that I could help, but just have to empathize in feeling your pain! Hang in there...this will be behind us...one of these days!

Lois
http://wdorrell.blogspot.com/

Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> EMBIRD ERROR - NEED HELP Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2014 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy