Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

Janome 9900

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> Janome 9900 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Janome 9900 - 2/18/2013 6:42:40 PM   
JR

Wonder if anybody has heard about the new Janome 9900? This is what I read on another page:

I know a little bit about the new 9900 that was released at last week's trade show. Our Janome dealers came back with great excitement about the machine. They think that the new machine is a wonderful machine. Body style is similar to 11K machine but a little bit bigger.
Large hoop is 9" square.
The Built-in designs are ALL brand new designs and the decorative stitch width is 9mm. Embroidery unit is styled like the 12K, being a removable unit. It will use the same clothsetter as the Janome 12K. Also the stitch count in embroidery is 200,000 stitches! Yay, that means that an update to the 12K is coming soon to update it's stitch count! Our machine should be arriving in our store this week. So, Oops, if I've leaked any info that shouldn' t be out there yet, then don't post this yet!!

Can't wait to see it!!

JR

Post #: 1
RE: Janome 9900 - 2/18/2013 7:18:22 PM   
ShirleyCalgary

Our friend Sewquick went to her dealer who told her that the hoops are 5 x 5 and 6 x 8 and usb of course. He thought the price would be under $5K USD

Shirley - Mom to Dickens (PuppyWuppy now known as Dicky Wicky)and Doyle (baby) and Baxter, Bella, Pistol, Cowboy, ChiChi at Rainbow Bridge
I sew on Janome 8000, 10001, 11000se, 12000, 350e, 300e, Janome 234d and Babylock Imagine

(in reply to JR)
Post #: 2
RE: Janome 9900 - 2/19/2013 11:46:37 AM   
Karensmocks

from the janome facebook page:
The latest Memory Craft is coming to your local authorized Janome dealer on March 1, 2013! The Memory Craft 9900 is a new journey to sewing, embroidery and beyond! Want a sneak peak of some of the amazing things we’ve made with it already? Click through the link below… it’s as unique as you!
http://janome.com/component/content/article/1-articles/638-get-a-sneak-peek-of-our-newest-machine#.URuRsJB9ofg.facebook

Whilst on the janome facebook page I saw a link to free designs (for Valentines Day)
http://janome.com/component/content/article/1-articles/636-happy-valentines-day#.URz9a3_XZdU.facebook

I just went to the sneak peek link and not really anything about what WE want to know!

< Message edited by Karensmocks -- 2/19/2013 11:55:47 AM >

(in reply to ShirleyCalgary)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> Janome 9900 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll