Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

What to do if you need help with an MP Store ORDER or MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Help & Information] >> Website Help >> What to do if you need help with an MP Store ORDER or MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What to do if you need help with an MP Store ORDER or M... - 8/7/2013 4:28:26 PM   
julieincolo

Hello MP Forum Community & Friends ~

Some helpful information to share...

Should you need help with a Store Order or a SB Magazine Subscription, please reach out to customer service so they can help you right away. We definitely strive to deliver excellent customer service and the last thing we want is for anyone to be frustrated--so please reach out before that happens. Sometimes it only takes a very simple phone call. Most of the time, however, all works and runs smoothly. As you know may know, we add extra staff and work on holidays when needed to serve YOU, our customers, too!

Here's how to contact Martha Pullen Customer Service:

By Phone | M-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central | 1.800.547.4176 x5

Via an Online Form | http://store.marthapullen.com/contacts

Enjoy the rest of your Summer!

Julie (with the Martha Pullen Team)
Post #: 1
RE: What to do if you need help with an MP Store ORDER ... - 9/4/2014 2:27:25 PM   
LauraRRN

I just joined the forum today and yesterday placed my first order with Martha Pullen Company. Already I am having problems with the order and I haven't received it. After checking my credit card account today I see that MPC charged me an additional $16.71. My MPC account only shows one invoice which is for the products ordered. I tried to find a phone number to talk with someone about it but there is none. I sent an email but who knows how long it will be before someone responds. No phone number makes me very uncomfortable and not want to place another order with this company. All phone numbers I have found are no longer working numbers including the one to register for the Serger 1: Online Licensing Course. What's going on?

(in reply to julieincolo)
Post #: 2
RE: What to do if you need help with an MP Store ORDER ... - 9/6/2014 10:18:43 AM   
DonnaSewsAgain

Laura, welcome to the forum! There is an "Introduce Yourself" topic under "Machine Embroidery", which has the highest traffic, and I hope you'll tell us a bit about yourself. I'm so sorry you're having problems with the MP site. This is not the first time someone has had an extra charge added to their order. Have you heard anything back yet from the company? Please keep us posted.

(in reply to LauraRRN)
Post #: 3
RE: What to do if you need help with an MP Store ORDER ... - 9/6/2014 11:29:19 AM   
gillie

Welcome Laura, you might want to notify your credit card company, that will get their attention. Someone posted on another thread about their extra charges.

Gillie

(in reply to DonnaSewsAgain)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Help & Information] >> Website Help >> What to do if you need help with an MP Store ORDER or MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

© 2017 F+W All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy