Register  |  Login  |  My Profile  |  Inbox  |  My Notifications  |  Member List  |  Search  |  FAQ  |  Log Out

purple hat design

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> purple hat design Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
purple hat design - 6/11/2014 11:41:55 AM   
aussie

Last month, the Purple Hat had a big closing sale. I purchased these taggie toys which included a baseball, soccer ball and 2 other sports balls. I deleted my file of baby designs off my "stick". Don't ask, I have shoe prints on my fanny, believe me. Thank goodness Emb Library keeps your designs on file, so those I was able to get back. Some of the freebies are gone but I will find others. But I purchased these taggie toys, even have the bill in my email box, but I can't get these designs again as Purple Hat is gone. Last day to retrieve those designs was June 2. That is me, day late and a dollar short. Those taggies toys are adorable and I wondered if anyone has seen them elsewhere. They surely would be nice items to add to my charity stuff. This new computer has an entirely different file directory and it is a pain in the tush. But that doesn't excuse stupidity for sure. Anyway, thought I would check with you ladies to see if you knew what I was rambling about.
Many thanks.
Carol from NW Oh
Post #: 1
RE: purple hat design - 6/11/2014 12:46:32 PM   
DeeQuilts

Awww, that's too bad. Here is what I came up with doing a Google Search. Hopefully something will catch your eye. Dee

https://www.google.ca/search?q=In+The+Hoop+Taggie+Toy+embroidery+designs&rlz=1T4GZBN_enCA500CA501&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=cpWYU_7dLM__oQTM9IHgCA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1680&bih=814

(in reply to aussie)
Post #: 2
RE: purple hat design - 6/11/2014 12:54:58 PM   
Chere

Digistitches has several, here's a link for one set of bugs. http://www.digistitches.com/loopie-toys-set-1-bugs.html Also, if you do a goggle search, try using "ribbon toys" instead of "taggie" toys. You might find more. I noticed Digistitches also had a turkey and a cow (that might be part of a set). Hope this helps ease the pain.

(in reply to DeeQuilts)
Post #: 3
RE: purple hat design - 6/11/2014 12:57:49 PM   
Chere

Yep, the cow is part of a set, pig, lamb and cow. And I notice Digistitches uses the term "loopie toys" so search for that also.

(in reply to Chere)
Post #: 4
RE: purple hat design - 6/11/2014 2:11:57 PM   
SusanB

So sad! Have you tried emailing them and explaining the situation? Since the last day was only last week, they might be willing to resend them. There may be some extenuating circumstances for why it can't be done, but most embroidery people are very accommodating.

SusanB

(in reply to Chere)
Post #: 5
RE: purple hat design - 6/11/2014 5:50:04 PM   
darleen

my embroidery haven did have some so check them out as well

Darleen

(in reply to SusanB)
Post #: 6
RE: purple hat design - 3/20/2017 10:10:19 AM   
GinnyUn

Please help me contact the administrator for this group. I am a very long time member and cannot access, log in or create a new account. Help!Ginnyun

N2Sewin

(in reply to darleen)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Sewing] >> Machine Embroidery >> purple hat design Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll